VLC Media Player for Windows is a greatly handy free multimedia player for many audio and video setups, containing MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, and for DVDs, VCDs, as well as many streaming procedures. It too can be used like a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth system.
Through a fresh audio core, hardware interpreting and encrypting, anchorage to mobile platforms, research for Ultra-HD video and an unusual attention to help more setups, 2.1 is a main upgrading for VLC.
Rincewind takes a fresh version channel for audio, through improved efficacy, capacity and device managing, to increase VLC audio support. It helps several fresh devices inputs, setups, metadata and increases most of the recent ones, organizing for the following information codecs.
VLC Media Player Main Points:
- Rewritten video output core and units, letting combination in GPU.
- Shader help in the OpenGL output, for change, containing 10bits.
- Video outputs for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS and OS/2.
- Grain, anti-flickering filters, denoising and Debanding.
- An Opposite Telecine algorithm contained by Deinterlacing filter.
- Resamplers for advanced feature audio.
- Energetic collection Kakaoke filters and compressor.
- Overview of the audio core for quicker handling.
- Audial outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2.
- Several-threaded decrypting for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs.
- Rewritten help for imageries, containing jpeg, png, xcf, bmp etc.
- Main variations in RealVideo and Real Setup backing.
- CrystalHD cards as well as Android OpenMAX help for hardware decrypting.
- And countless structures…